Sunday, May 15

Deals so far this week!

Hyvee was the best purchase!!! 3 (150 oz - 96 loads each!) jugs of Purex laundry detergent for .99 each!!! It was a 1-day sale I actually just happen to walk into on Friday. From $8.99 on sale for $3.99 - $3 coupons (expire pretty soon!) made them .99. They are still on sale, just $4.99, so you can get them for $1.99...which is the deal my mom got, but hey it's still an awesome price for that amount!!!

In the same trip I also got 6 bags (individual size) of M&Ms for .50 total! Pays off to snag the coupons from the candy isles in gas stations ;), with .50/2 coupon coupled with Hyvee's sale 3/$1 we scored!

I also restocked my cat food. Purina One Beyond $2 off coupons expire soon, however in EVERY box of the 16oz cat food is another $2 off coupon that doesn't expire until December. Hyvee is the ONLY store local to me that I have found the box size and it's only $2.48, so I get them for .48! Great deal for high quality cat food.


$6.86 total

Price Chopper has Weber Grill Mates Seasonings 2/$3, cheapest I have seen them! The $1/1 coupons expire at the end of this month and Price Choppers sale runs until early July. I got them for .50 each.



$1.50 plus tax

http://www.restaurant.com/ is running a special for $25 gift certificates pay only $4. Watch the details of the certificates at each restaurant, like mentioned in a previous post.

Tide is giving away FREE 10 count pks of In wash stain release every day for a week. So far, it's been 2 days. You need to LIKE them on facebook first so you can see when they post that it's open! Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepromotionaloffer.com%2Ftidechallenge%2Fwog_2017%2F&h=4ac7e


I still have Walgreens and CVS to hit this week and I'll post those next time :)

No comments: