Wednesday, June 1

FREEBIES in the mail!!!

I absolutely LOVE checking my mail now! Every day I have something new and the best part is it's FREE!!! It beats just getting bills, LOL :)

In the past month (which I really just started doing this in the past month) I got 6 Atkins snack bars, 1 bag (coupon for a full size bag!) of dog food treats, 2 tubs (coupon for a full size ones!) of cottonelle moist wipes, a Neti pot with 3 packets of sinus rinse, and a sample of Frutis Shampoo & Conditioner (perfect for vacations & camping).

I still have a T-shirt (Baccardi), weeks worth of fish oil, Purex with Zout, Tide stain release packets (10pk), Wellness vitamin pack, Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes, Dove Shampoo & Conditioner, Free Country Bob's BBQ sauce, Always Feminine Products, Avery sticky notes, Naturopathica Skin Care samples, platex sports body wipes, Purina dog treats & Kong ball, Eucerin lotion, Racheal Ray Nutrish dog food, Breathe Right Strips, Arm & Hammer toothpaste, Philosophy eye treatment, Beach First-Aid Kit, Newsweek Magazine for a year, Ocean Spray drinks, Nescafe Tasters Choice, Alpo Prime can dog food, quart of Glidden Paint...I'm sure there is more that I can't think of right now.

These "Forms" take me less than 30 sec to fill out. Most I do right from my phone. In my opinion it's worth that 30 sec or less of my time; LOOK at all the stuff I am getting FREE just in the very short time I have been doing this! I get all my info from 1 site, http://www.freebieshark.com/. Just LIKE his facebook page and you'll get the feeds each time a new product posts. Good Luck! This can be a great way to stock up on items absolutely free!

1 comment:

The Peculiar Homemaker said...

So far this week I've received 2 variety packs of Nescafe coffee and 2 Kong balls (dog toys) with coupons for canned dog food (goes inside the balls).